Monday, September 19, 2011

Temple of Skulls: Unboxing


I'm a bit of a bargain hunter, so I frequent second-hand trading forums looking for a deal - and this is one I just couldn't pass up. I managed to pick-up Games Workshop's Temple of Skulls for a really good deal (half RRP!), although at this point I'm not sure what I plan on using it for.

The size of the terrain piece really surprised me - I'd seen pictures online, but didn't really realise how big it was. It measures in at around 40cm x 24cm and would be a suitable piece for 40K or a skirmish game, but it's scale and shape would make it a little awkward to use on a Kings of War table.

Well, I think it looks awesome, and even if I just use it as a decorative piece of blocking terrain - and it'll definitely help bring my battles to life!






Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment