Friday, September 2, 2011

Abyssal Army Unboxing - Part 2

In my last post I listed everything included in the Abyssal Dwarf Army Box, but here's the sprue and baggie combinations used for each unit. I'll put up my adventures in assembly as I begin construction of my army!
(Note that all the sprues are have their names printed on them - i.e. Dwarf Ironclad Command, Balefire Catapult, etc)

BLACKSOULS (20)
Dwarf Ironclad Command Sprue (2) – 5 dwarf models on each sprue
Dwarf Ironclad Troop Sprue  (2) - 5 dwarf models on each sprue
The biggest bag of metal bits


DECIMATORS (10)
Dwarf Ironwatch (5) – 2 dwarf models on each sprue
The bag with the metal blunderbusses


IMMORTAL GUARD (10)
Dwarf Ironclad Command Sprue (2) – 5 dwarf models on each sprue
Dwarf Shieldbreaker (2) -  2 dwarf models on each sprue
The bag with 8 metal torsos


KATSUCHAN ROCKET LAUNCHER (1)
Undead Balefire Catapult (1) – 1 warmachine on each sprue
Dwarf Ironbelcher Crew (1) – 2 dwarf models on each sprue
The smallest bag of metal bits


Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment