Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Orc Slaves Painted!

This was the other unit I had lying around - a Games Workshop Gnoblar Fighters box. This was a pretty nifty little box I picked up second-hand. The set comes with 10 different bodies and 10 different heads on each sprue, and two sprues in the box to make your 20 Gnoblars (I think there are a few spare heads too). Quick assembly and quick to paint - perfect for a small horde of cheap infantry.


They have a vicious, enslaved kind of look about them - which I thought would fit in really well as unit of Orc Slaves for an Abyssal Dwarf army. I wanted to do something a little different, so I painted them pink, mainly because it's hard to find an excuse to paint things pink. But I think the pink works really well contrasting with their dark grey tunics and rags.

Again, the basing isn't done as I haven't decided on a theme yet, and I had to use some spare 20mm slotted bases - so it looks a little messy.




Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment