Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Crypt Kings - Test Scheme

I got to work on some lore and background for my army, and have updated the LORE section of my blog, as well as the title and imagery.
As a result of an imminent trade with a buddy, I've also updated my army list with the units I'll be expecting.
I find that having some background to my army gives me more motivation towards the project, as well as helping me envision how my army should look on the table.

With a solid theme for my army now in mind, I put brush to model and the model came to life as I had imagined it.
Taking advice from various sources, this is the scheme I've decided on.


So, with the difficult decision making done, it's time for the long-haul of getting these guys table-top ready!

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment